A macro inserts dynamic HTML data in any context supporting Wiki Formatting.
Macro calls are enclosed in two square brackets.
Display: 2023-06-10 17:57:12
Display: Database of Low-rise reinforced concrete buildings with earthquake damage
Display: (heattransfer not found)
To add a footnote to text you use the footnote macro. [[FootNote(Footnotes are automatically linked)]] You use the same macro but with no text to display the accumulated list of footnotes. For example: [[FootNote]]
Display: To add a footnote to text you use the footnote macro.  You use the same macro but with no text to display the accumulated list of footnotes. For example:
^ Footnotes are automatically linked
- Insert a line break.
- Wraps text or other elements inside a
- Embed an image in wiki-formatted text. The first argument is the filename of the image. The remaining arguments are optional and allow configuring the attributes and style of the rendered
digits and unit are interpreted as the size (ex. 120, 25%) for the image right, left, top or bottom are interpreted as the alignment for the image nolink means without link to image source key=value style are interpreted as HTML attributes or CSS style indications for the image.Valid keys are: align, border, width, height, alt, title, longdesc, class, id and usemap }}}
- Works similar to the Image macro but, instead, generates a link to a file. The first argument is the filename.
- This macro will insert a linked title to a resource. It can be passed wither an ID or alias.
- This macro functions identically to the Resource macro mentioned above.
- This macro will generate a link to a contributor’s page with the contributor’s name as the link text. It accepts either the contributor’s ID, username, or name. NOTE: to use a name, it must be identical to their contributor page.
- This macro will generate a link to a Tag.
- Inserts an alphabetic list of all wiki pages into the output. Accepts a prefix string as parameter: if provided, only pages with names that start with the prefix are included in the resulting list. If this parameter is omitted, all pages are listed.
- Add a footnote, or explicitly display collected footnotes when no args (footnote text) are given.
- Generates a link to a random page.
- Inserts an anchor into a page.